Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Imaging, deployment and upgrades of new and existing equipment and software.
- Troubleshoots LAN, server and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary.
- Provides hands-on user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktops, laptops and peripherals.
- Candidate would be working as part of a team consisting of other desktop techs whose primary focus will be on various concurrent projects outside of daily operations.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Junior-level experience (0-2 years).
- Strong teamwork skills, good time management ability, and proficiency to follow instruction is a must.