Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Develops complex outbound and inbound marketing automation campaigns using SAS programming techniques.
- Leads the marketing automation strategy for large, complex corporate initiatives during all phases of the project lifecycle including requirements, design, development, test, and implementation.
- Drives all aspects of the campaign development effort including analysis, coding, and testing.
- Collaborates with technical and business users to deliver project scope.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and capable of responding quickly to issues or unforeseen circumstances that arise.
- 5 years of experience working in a collaborative team setting, preferably technical in nature
- 3 years of experience with SAS programming or other comparable Structured Query Language
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (technical, business, healthcare)
- Familiarity with marketing, marketing automation software (e.g. SAS Marketing Automation), or decision management software (SAS Real Time Decision Manager)
- Familiarity with data warehousing
- Experience working as a Subject Matter Expert on a project team
- Accustomed to communicating technically difficult information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders