Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
Top Skill Sets:
- Hadoop, Unix/Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Oracle: Unix/Linux; Microsoft Windows; Oracle 10/11g; Microsoft SQL Server; Advanced SQL; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; Advanced Shell scripting; Technical documentation
- SQL: Microsoft Windows Admin; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; PowerShell/VB scripting; Technical documentation
- Teradata: Unix/Linux: Microsoft Windows; Advanced SQL; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; Advanced Shell scripting; Technical documentation
- PeopleSoft: NA
- Work closely with data modeling to design and implement data structures which meet the business requirement for timely, accurate data
- Promote data quality and enforce data integrity
- Work with senior Database Administrators to resolve database performance issues, capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues
- Determine user requirements, set up and test computer databases, and coordinate changes
- Interact with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases