Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- Exhibits the ability to assist in client requirements assessment, solution set designs, coding, testing and implementation.
- Demonstrates advanced SQL knowledge, relational and multidimensional models, and business intelligence delivery tools.
- Demonstrates the ability to modify existing architecture to solve complex problems.
- Recommends and establishes conventions and standards for all technical areas related to data storage, transformation and aggregations.
- Participates in selection of new technologies, and consults on requirements.
- Acts as a technical escalation point or SME for a particular aspect of the environment, assisting with complex problems and solutions.
- Has an advanced understanding of technical environment and integration points, including all software, hardware, and supporting environments.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management concepts and may act as an implementation lead for department initiatives.
- Demonstrates the ability in creating detailed documentation, including project plans, requirements status reports and operations documentation.
- Exhibits ability to clearly articulate problems, issues, requirements and potential solutions to team members and clients.
- Works with analysts to identify and understand source data systems
- Demonstrates the ability to serve as a resource to cross- functional work teams
- Exhibits the ability to guide associate Information Architects and provide teaching support to clients, Operations, and Help Desk as needed.
- Knowledgeable in Research Administration (Finance, Pre/Post Award, Compliance) workflow including Project Accounting, Time & Effort & supported technologies
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Experience in the development or implementation of structured operational processes, conformance with SLAs, and metrics based reporting.
- Intermediate knowledge in Change Control Mgt. processes
- Experience with process documentation and communication tools including MS Word, Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in appropriate Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing technology or subject domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/Analytics/Data Science related field.
- 3-6 years of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing experience, preferably in a healthcare & research environment.