Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 3 Months
- Platform/Languages: HITRUST Common Security Framework build around Epic
- Highly skilled leader with extensive experience working on complex technology projects in a large corporate environment
- Possess very strong technical skills and experience across infrastructure, security architecture and system development
- Experience in the Healthcare vertical
- Capable of leading and motivating large technical and engineering team to work efficiently & effectively
- Preparing to go through Validation Testing for their HITRUST Certification focusing on the Epic EHI beginning mid-Sept. 2018.
- Prior to this testing, key projects that it is imperative to be completed prior to this testing have been identified.
- These projects span across many sectors within the Department.
- The Program Manager oversees, provides direction/guidance and monitoring the overall schedule.
- The Program Manager will coordinate efforts between projects but do not manage them.
- Reason for opening: Looking for someone who has successfully led an organization through the HITRUST certification journey
- Business Challenge: To ensure the projects that are required to be complete, it is recommended that a Project Manager be secured for the focused time prior to the start of the HITRUST Testing
- Project Manager – Accomplishes project objectives by establishing scope; designing and delivering solutions as well as leading team members.
- Typically responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of IT projects, Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: Development of project documents and project plans, resource management, timeline management, executive reporting and change management.