Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an information security engineer or in related field required Skills/Certifications
- Able to encourage and promote cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop creative solutions in a changing environment are required.
- Organizational skills are required with the ability to oversee multiple projects and priorities required.
- Must have demonstrated success in leading large projects or multiple concurrent medium to large projects required.
- Written and oral communication skills are required to communicate technical concepts in individual, group and large audience settings required
- Ability to Lead projects and produce run-book documentation, including procedures and job-aids required
- Preferred experience related to Active Directory, Application White-listing (Appsense), Endpoint Security, and Windows 10 trouble-shooting.
- General Summary The Cyber Security Engineer assists in increasing the level of integrity, confidentiality and availability of corporate information assets.
- As a result of these activities, management can be assured information assets are both protected and managed and users are held accountable for their actions on the various systems.
- A Cyber Security Engineer strives to enforce security best practices, policies, standards and guidance to ensure the safeguard of proprietary data, physical infrastructure and resources from internal and external threats. Develop and maintain relationships throughout the organization to assist Information Security in accomplishing its goals for the enterprise.
- Core security technology Implementation
- Consulting with project teams and employees regarding corporate leading practices
- Application and platform security design and integration with core security technology
- Incident and problem resolution
- Capacity, Performance, Availability, and System management of core security technologies
- Process development/improvement
- Cybersecurity engineering subject matter expert for ISS and enterprise projects
- Identity and access control systems management
- Threat, vulnerability, and risk management
- Web services security configuration and integration
- LDAP and PKI system design and administration
- Develop Security systems engineering and architecture methodologies and standards
- Relational database security configuration
- Operating system security configuration