Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an information security engineer or in related field required
- Able to encourage and promote cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop creative solutions in a changing environment are required.
- Organizational skills are required with the ability to oversee multiple projects and priorities required.
- Must have demonstrated success in leading large projects or multiple concurrent medium to large projects required.
- Written and oral communication skills are required to communicate technical concepts in individual, group and large audience settings required
- Ability to Lead projects and produce run-book documentation, including procedures and job-aids required
- General Summary The Cyber Security Engineer assists in increasing the level of integrity, confidentiality and availability of corporate information assets.
- As a result of these activities, management can be assured information assets are both protected and managed and users are held accountable for their actions on the various systems.
- A Cyber Security Engineer strives to enforce security best practices, policies, standards and guidance to ensure the safeguard of proprietary data, physical infrastructure and resources from internal and external threats.
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the organization to assist Information Security in accomplishing its goals for the enterprise.
- Core security technology Implementation
- Consulting with project teams and employees regarding corporate leading practices
- Application and platform security design and integration with core security technology
- Incident and problem resolution
- Capacity, Performance, Availability, and System management of core security technologies
- Process development/improvement
- Cybersecurity engineering subject matter expert for ISS and enterprise projects
- Identity and access control systems management
- Threat, vulnerability, and risk management
- Web services security configuration and integration
- LDAP and PKI system design and administration
- Develop Security systems engineering and architecture methodologies and standards
- Relational database security configuration
- Operating system security configuration standards development
- MAR/SOC1/SOC2/PCI compliance activities
- System automation and connections through multiple applications/systems
- CyberArk experience required
- Capability of performing automated password rotation troubleshooting, creating safes, and setting accounts toward automated password rotation
- PowerShell experience is preferred
- Other responsibilities as needed