Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 8+ Months
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an information security engineer or in related field required
- Able to encourage and promote cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to develop creative solutions in a changing environment are required.
- Organizational skills are required with the ability to oversee multiple projects and priorities required.
- Must have demonstrated success in leading large projects or multiple concurrent medium to large projects required.
- Written and oral communication skills are required to communicate technical concepts in individual, group and large audience settings required
- Ability to Lead projects and produce run-book documentation, including procedures and job-aids required
- Assist with endpoint security tool installation, troubleshooting, and configuration as a part of Windows 10 implementation project.
- Assist with Microsoft Active Directory and Group policy consultation, and support.
- Comprehensive understanding Full Disk Encryption technologies, such as, Checkpoint Pointsec, Trend Micro or Bitlocker controls.
- Comprehensive understanding Endpoint DLP software technologies, such as, Safend Protector, Trend Micro, McAfee, Symantec DLP or native GPO controls.
- Comprehensive understanding Endpoint USB Lockdown technologies, such as, Safend Protector, Trend Micro, Applocker, or other controls.
- Comprehensive understanding Endpoint Self-Service Password Reset technologies, such as, Oracle SSPR, Passlogix, or similar tools.
- Comprehensive understanding Endpoint Application Whitelisting technologies, such as, Appsense, Trend Micro, or similar tools.
- General understanding of system hardening, configuration management, OS Permissions, NIST 800-53 and defense in depth security controls.