Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Contract to Hire
- The position is responsible for designing the overall data and analytics architecture of the Dynamics CRM, ensuring alignment with Client strategic goals and maximizing value of the system’s data.
- This position will focus on abstraction, federation and delivery of data to and from the CRM.
- This position will build and provide consultation on how to use data within the CRM to effectively provide solutions to our clients.
- Solutions may include operational databases, data lakes.
- This position must recognize how data can be used as a strategic asset contributing to effective decision making for clients.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or bachelor’s with 6 years of relative IT experience
- Knowledge of the latest .Net Framework
- CRM customization and solution architecture
- Experience using web development tools and technologies such as: ASP.net, C#, .NET, SQL Server or similar products.
- Experience with Data Modeling, data visualization, and data lakes
- Marketing Experience