Location: Providence, RI
- RN preferred
- 10-12 years clinical analyst and/or technical experience
- Minimum 4 years if managerial or project management
- Cerner SurgiNet and PowerChart experience preferred
- Analyzes, designs, implements and maintains clinical systems and solutions
- Identifies configuration gaps and optimization opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Build and test configurations independently.
- Demonstrates a high level of technical competency where applicable
- Knowledge of structured query language and Microsoft platforms and Office productivity tools
- Develop documentation templates to support all design, build, testing activities
- Participate in managing large scale projects/initiatives independently
- Lead complex workflow development
- Develop and implement standards/policies and procedures to support both departmental and interdepartmental objectives
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Consistently demonstrate an accountable, positive, proactive and self-directed approach
- Flexibility to allow for a quick and positive response to shifting demands
- The ability to manage and be accountable for multiple, varied projects / tasks and ensure they meet quality standards within the delivery timeframe.