Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
- Contribute to in the entire implementation process.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience with prototyping, business case development, Certified Business Analyst 1 (CBAP), and PMP preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL, programming or scripting experience preferred.
- Skill Sets: Conceptual Modeling Skills, Decomposing the Abstract into Details, Communication Risk.