Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: Install Software to Servers, Windows Server, Linux, Database Knowledge, SQL Server.
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium complexity, multiple application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Firm understanding of how the IT business operates (e.g. software development, operations, infrastructure).
- Experience with Project Management tools such as MS Project, MS-Office Suite.