Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium complexity, multiple application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Top Skill Sets: Scrum Master & Agile Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
- Basic SQL query skills.