Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Design, build, test, and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium complexity, multiple application business processes and/or business relationships.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process.
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Responsible for build and test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of contact center applications (ex. CMS, call recording, workforce management, wallboards, IVR, call routing), project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications, specifically Visio and Excel.
- Customer interface skills.
- Ability to interpret and test multiple functionality points.
- Experience with JIRA preferred.
- Skill sets: Agile User Acceptance, Telephony Background