Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 1 Year
- The Business Systems Analyst handles functions related to managing the day-to-day execution of data for their domain systems support area.
- Through their area knowledge (application/system), the incumbent provides subject matter expertise to define and validate requirements, business functional design, and technical design for medium business issues within their domain areas.
- In addition, the Business Systems Analyst is looked to support quality assurance, testing, software upgrades, and problem resolution.
- This position works directly with IS or the software vendor to address business issues within their domain area.
- Facilitating the business coming in to test end to end scenario.
- Power MHS
- Model office testing experience required
- Test Environment experience required