Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Functional responsibilities include:
- Under the direction of the Project Manager will conduct the following activities.
- Interview local managers and call-handling associates.
- Transcribe the current processes including lead managers’ processes and metrics.
- Include a traceability and create use cases, test scripts and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing for business acceptance of the entire platform.
- Understand and contribute as a project team member with regards to the contact center Cisco solution including IVR call flows, speech recognition, voice and screen recording, workforce management, screen pops, softphone and reporting.
- Support IT and staff readiness to provide the appropriate end-user training.
- Serves as liaison with vendors and IT regarding go-live requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures for go-live implementation
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Communication Skills: This position requires strong writing and reading comprehension skills as well as excellent business etiquette.
- Computer Skills: Excellent computer skills, including comfort with to Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook and willingness to learn new customer relations and information management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or correlated experience.
- 5+ years; experience with project management practices and processes.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience in customer facing roles.
- Telecom knowledge and experience nice to have.