Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12 Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Contact Center project is planned for a centralized system-wide contact center solution and implementation that will provide improved patient service starting with the centralization of a multi-channel Patient Appointment Contact Center, a consistent business self-managed scripting tool and a Nurse Advice service for all patients.
- The centralized Contact Center will require a full-time Business Solutions Analyst to ensure all business requirements have been documented and approved by the Business and IT Stakeholders and Sponsors.
- The Business Solutions Analyst will interview business, document requirements, prepare use cases and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing.
- Consultant will assist with business KPIs, methods of reporting to reflect results and will assist with technological enhancements that will meet those KPIs.
- Consultant will interface with all levels of management, project team both internally and externally including all associated vendors
- Interview current call center leads and call-handling associates.
- Transcribe the current processes including lead managers’ reporting processes and metrics.
- Include a traceability and create use cases, test scripts and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing for business acceptance of the entire platform.
- Understand and contribute as a project team member with regards to the contact center Cisco solution including IVR call flows, speech recognition, voice and screen recording, workforce management, screen pops, softphone and reporting.
- Support IT and staff readiness to provide the appropriate end-user training
- Develop policies and procedures for go-live implementation
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Communication Skills: This position requires strong writing and reading comprehension skills as well as excellent business etiquette.
- Computer Skills: Excellent computer skills, including comfort with to Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook and willingness to learn new customer relations and information management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or correlated experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with project management practices and processes.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience in customer-facing roles.