Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role (the new Business Solutions Analyst (BSA) will work closely with the team’s existing BSA to ensure all business requirements are documented and approved by the business and IT stakeholders and sponsors.
- The new BSA will interview the business stakeholders, document requirements, identify risks, prepare use cases and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing.
- The BSA will assist with creating business KPIs and reporting methods, and will identify areas of technological enhancements that will meet those KPIs.
- The new BSA will work cross functionally with all levels of internal and external management teams, including all associated vendors.
- The new BSA will initially assist the team’s existing BSA with the project’s ongoing initiatives, but will eventually own all BSA responsibilities related to the scripting tool project with the existing BSA’s support.
Functional Responsibilities Include:
- Interview call center leads, call handling associates/CCAs and relevant business stakeholders.
- Transcribe the current versus desired future call flows and Contact Center business processes, translate gaps and bottlenecks into actionable business requirements to improve the scripting tool and make suggestions to the team.
- Take minutes and maintain documentation of weekly team meetings, work sessions and various project milestones.
- Periodically upload them to the project’s SharePoint site.
- Identify relevant KPIs for the Contact Center business and other stakeholders, and suggest reporting processes and metrics to the team.
- Create use cases, test scripts and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing for business acceptance of the entire platform.
- Understand and contribute as a project team member with regards to the contact center Cisco solution including IVR call flows, speech recognition, voice and screen recording, workforce management, screen pops, softphone and reporting.
- Support IT and staff readiness to provide the appropriate end-user training.
- Develop policies and procedures for multistage go-live implementation of the scripting tool.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- This position requires strong writing and reading comprehension skills as well as excellent business etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills, including comfort with to Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and Outlook and willingness to learn new customer relations and information management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or correlated experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with project management practices and processes.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience in customer facing roles.