Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 8 Months
- Support Enterprise Initiative projects in a specialist role.
- Apply relevant tools and techniques to assess impact based
on changes to the enabling technologies that support business processes.
- Lead development of future state process and drive
changes across business and operations.
- Lead Business Process Improvement projects identified across the enterprise.
- This includes application of continuous process
improvement skills and methodologies to articulate the problem, baseline current state, analyze root cause, recommend
improvements, and monitor results.
- Achieve an outcome that provides sustainable solutions to the client.
- Support the deployment of process excellence across the enterprise through delivery of formal training on Lean and Six Sigma, mentoring projects executed within a division, and championing business process methods in communities of practice.
- Lead internal management consulting efforts as identified and as needed.
- This includes unbiased assessment and resulting
recommendations to managers and executives.
- Execute projects, deliverables, and measurable results in the context of Enterprise Process Architecture and strategic
- Contribute to structure, procedures, and templates within the department to enhance the value-add to the enterprise.
- Works with department leadership and colleagues to continuously improve department offerings and share best practices of business process knowledge and tools
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years experience (or Master’s degree with 1-2 years experience) as a Management Consultant,
Business Analyst and/or Project Manager.
If no degree, 5 years experience as a Management Consultant, Business Analyst and/or Project Manager is required.
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification is strongly preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (within 2 years)
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Masters’ Degree in Business, Information Services, Statistics, or Engineering is preferred.
- Proven track record of self development and professional growth
- Hands-on experience in the application of business process analysis tools including but not limited to: Current state processes analysis, current state performance and metrics, issue identification, root cause analysis, business case development, cost benefit analysis, future state design, roles and responsibilities, metrics, process control and management
- Proven ability to plan and deploy business process initiatives
- Proven ability to apply business process principles to business solutions
- Ability to create visualization and high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business capabilities
- Proven facilitation skills with previous experience designing workshops, facilitating sessions and working with teams to gain crucial input from key contributors
- Ability to develop metrics, collects data, analyze data to identify root cause, measures performance against process requirements.
- Manages multiple client projects effectively ensuring objectives and deadlines are met
- Ability to guide management and employees towards collectively achieving desired results
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Operates with professionalism and integrity, including conduct, and acting in the best interests of the client
- Driven to produce high-quality results
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification at Green or Black Belt level preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- Vizio is a must have required skill, microsoft, excel, sharepoint, power point required skills.
- BPMN 2.0 required skill
- Business process mgmt focus
- OMG certs a plus
- Envision experience is preferred