Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study
- Four (4) years of EPIC Reporting minimum
- Analyze, provide specifications for, and develop reports & dashboards to support the many clinical/financial modules.
- Have advanced knowledge with Reporting Workbench, Epic Crystal Integration, SQL Metrics, Radar Dashboards, Caboodle
- Design and develop custom Crystal Reports to support Epic
- Design SQL extracts as needed
- Familiarity with Tableau preferred
- Act as a backup resource to support other Epic modules
- Epic Business Intelligence Developer data model certification
- High level SQL and relational database knowledge, including primary and foreign keys, joins, etc.
- Deep understanding of system build, end user workflows, and pattern of use.
- Both technical skills to design and write reports, as well as operational knowledge to understand what report consumers need to see
- Knowledge and familiarity with SlicerDicer
- Knowledge and familiarity with SSAS Cubes and Business Objects Webi Reporting
- Validate Model System reports and identify advanced reporting needs with reporting consumers
- Meet with application analysts (AA) and report consumers to understand reporting needs