Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for leading strategic design, implementation, and maintenance of business intelligence applications, specifically Tableau.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems with dashboards, reports, and source data.
- Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications improves business decision making through enhanced data visualization.
- Gathers requirements from key stakeholders and creates dashboard reports that refresh on defined schedules.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 8 years of experience using Tableau with some healthcare data experience.
- Self-directed role that relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of analytic functions leveraging data from healthcare claims, credentialing, provider data systems.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Role reports to the head of a unit/department.
- TABLEAU required