Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Bachelor’s degree obtained through a formal 4-year program, Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of Healthcare IT or business unit experience preferred.
- Candidates with a data analytics background and Business Intelligence certifications are preferred.
- Focused on leveraging clinical, financial, and operational data to help support and balance patient care goals with cost containment and financial outcomes.
- Candidate must have experience in Additional areas of supporting experience include Data Warehouse architecture, Data Modeling, Relational Database/ SQL, Star Schemas, Data Governance, Data Quality and Profiling, Business Process, and Tools – SQL, Diver/Visualization Analytics (preferred).
- Experience with Diver is a must, Tableau or SAP Business Objects is a plus.
- Experience with creating test cases and scripts; test execution and validation of results
- Candidates should be comfortable in a fast pace environment and have a strong desire to grow skills and responsibilities.
- This role executes assignments while applying standards established by the Business Intelligence Team.
- Successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, project leadership skills and have actively worked in a strong matrix team environment.
- Additional responsibilities include: Daily support, On-Call rotation, system design, build, implementation, and testing.