Location: Durham. NC
Duration: 6 Months
- The Business Impact Testing Associate will coordinate the execution of the business SME testing (e.g. Business Acceptance Testing, Business Validation Testing), reporting test results, recommending Go/No readiness, and impacts to stakeholders and business partners.
Major Job Functions/Components:
- Review Enterprise Comprehensive Test Strategy (CTS) and other Key Test Artifacts including scope, requirements, objectives, and schedule, to ensure alignment with enterprise/business objectives
- Collaborate with the business to determine expectations/outcomes.
- Create business impact testing onboarding materials/target artifacts and debrief Business SMEs that will perform testing on how to use the documents/information.
- Load necessary data in test environment for Business SME.
- Identify problem trends and assist in resolution.
- Document and escalate test execution concerns, risks, and defects identified during Business SME testing.
- Document Business Impact Testing Report for submission to QMO.
- Coordinate and identify Testable Requirements with Business team
- Create Test Scenario/Test Cases given input from the BIT Lead
- Create Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Coordinate execution with business and Document the Test Results for approval
- Contribute to identify Best Practices for MO Testing
- Contribute to prepare Documentation of Lessons Learned
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year combined business analysis, testing, auditing and/or quality assurance experience
- In lieu of degree, 3 years combined analysis, testing, auditing and/or quality assurance experience
- Knowledge of related business area to be tested e.g. claims, membership etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Additional Education/Experience Preferences
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Process Redesign and Analysis
- Healthcare Knowledge – Full End-to-End Lifecycle
- Use of Project Management Methodology
- Use of Testing Tools (e.g., Quick Test Pro, Quality Center)
- Experience with Business Requirements documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention detail
- Ability to facilitate productive, cross-functional meetings with divergent stakeholder perspectives
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and to resolve issues
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Analytical aptitude