Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- Very good oral communication, documentation experience and good interpersonal communication with thorough and good analytical mindset.
- He / she will be the go between the Managers, Developers, and various other stake holders.
- Must keep track of project statuses, should be able to explain project status to higher management, manage projects from Engagement perspective.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Central point of contact for Business Communications for specific projects or other areas of responsibility
- Organize and facilitate communication between business and IT teams to manage expectations from an ongoing or upcoming project
- Liaison between project teams, business users, and other operational and functional teams
- Update and maintain Project documentation in project library for retrieval of information
- Work with PMO office and Project Team Leads to gather information for reports related to the Project progress towards the stipulated milestones
- Facilitate management and tracking of the project related issues, actions, risks, and deliverables
- Coordinate and facilitate to resolve the day-to-day escalated issues
- Manage output from people who do not report to this role
Education and Experience:
- Requires a minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technology related field (i.e. Computer Science) from an accredited college or university.
- An MBA degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and implementing IT projects is required
- Requires experience communicating with all levels of management and developers through SVP’s/CIO
- Must have experience with IT Systems.
- Prior experience in health insurance industry is a plus