Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 months
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the ITIL Service Lifecycle Framework including: service strategy, design, transition, operation, and continual improvement.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of business continuity, disaster recovery planning, risk management, change management, data classification and asset management concepts.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of IT service support procedures, the software development life cycle (SDLC), quality and business continuity management best practices.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all business areas to assist in the delivery of IS Service Management & Continuity Office (ITSMCO) services.
- ITIL Foundations Certification required