Location: St. Louis, MO
- Perform and lead various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function and implement process improvements.
- Lead the support of business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Lead the identification and analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Resolve issues and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations, including improvements and revisions to business processes and requirements
- Evaluate risks and concerns and communicate to management
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
- Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Oversee all changes to departmental policies and procedures, including communicating and implementing the changes
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance
- Ability to travel
- Benefits and Payment Configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of business process analysis, preferably in healthcare (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) or claims payment/analysis experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred.
- Experience in benefits, pricing, contracting or claims and knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies.
- Knowledge of managed care information or claims payment systems preferred.
- Previous structured testing experience preferred.
- Double Digit experience in Amisys Benefits Configuration in the Commercial Insurance Industry STRONGLY PREFERRED.