Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
Top Skill Sets: SQL, Excel, SharePoint & MicroStrategy Experience
- Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business units
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of business process or data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.