Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- Analyst will gather requirements and document process flows with business users, technical infrastructure staff and external vendors/partners.
- Focus will be on managed file transfer of data between internal systems, between internal systems and captive vendors and with outside vendors/partners.
- Analyst will document current and future state process flows and determine if interim steps are necessary to reach future state through gap analysis.
- They will document and finalize requirements for application technical staff to configure both internal and inbound/outbound transfers with external vendors/partners
- Analyst will review all current MFT documentation and processes, making all processes and application flows are documented in Visio.
- They will also be responsible for communicating clear summaries of processes and flows for non-technical business owners, staff and partners.
- Experience with large scale high volume, high availability systems necessary.
- Analyst will also lead the effort to transform the current MFT solution with the Facets application.
- Over 100 files are currently transferred to and from Facets and this process needs to be updated.
- Knowledge of the Facets application is required.
- Experience with IBM Sterling File Gateway and Sterling Integrator is required.
- Knowledge of Internet transfer protocols, networking, and applications for managed file transfer in a healthcare environment also is required.
- Ability to write sql queries, write scripts, and/or define access for and develop Cognos reports is required.
- Experience and understanding of healthcare processes, HIPAA, EDI, healthcare privacy and security is preferred.
- Familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint essential
- These resources will be backend FACETs users