Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 1 Year
- Service Now Business Analyst & System Support
- This role will be responsible for services support with occasional consultation services required.
- This person will have client facing responsibilities so he/she should be comfortable presenting and interfacing with stakeholders.
- This individual will work with stakeholders to understand the business challenges, opportunities, and document the above so analyst can be done for solution feasibility.
- Perform day-to-day support and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications
- Create, configure and troubleshoot: Forms, Workflows, Interfaces, Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, User, Group, Service Catalog
- Document processes and maintain related knowledge base articles
- Support the development and delivery of new and existing user training.
- Engage with IT and Business process owners to identify and implement solutions that achieve efficiencies or enhance functionality.
- Write clear, complete business requirements documentation.
- Communicate requirements effectively between functional areas and supporting departments.
- Assist with creating and prioritizing backlog of feature request or enhancements from IT and Business process owners
We are seeking talented individuals with the following qualifications:
- 1-3+ Years’ experience with ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize work load and remedy problems.
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team environment
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships between business stakeholders and IT service owners.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical competency.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator
- ITIL V3 or Solid ITIL Understanding