Location: Phoenix, AZ
- The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and analyzing business processes necessary to achieve stated business goals.
- This position will also provide subject matter expertise on process performance and improvement.
- The Business Analyst will leverage knowledge of systems acquired via consultation with the business team and the IT department to provide clear and concise written recommendations and documentation to support Software Development efforts and other internal activities.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for leading UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and to shepherd projects and tasks through the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- They will also be responsible for becoming the subject matter expert for our adjudication platform and the related software environment.
- Participates in the design and enhancement of operational systems, business processes, and reports
- Assesses project and/or business needs and produces supporting data and reports
- Charts existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models
- Develops and documents business processes including documenting business rules, flow charts, and inter-department work flow
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Prepares UAT test cases and coordinates UAT with business leaders
- Become the adjudication software subject matter expert and provide insight into improvements that can be made to the software along with how any business process changes would be affected.
- Minimum 1 year experience with flow-chart software
- Knowledge of SDLC process and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Pharmaceutical adjudication platforms strongly preferred (Laker, Tredium, ProCare Rx)
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to closely work with non-technical business leaders
- Experience with business process design
- Ability to gather requirements from the business and develop technical specs for new development, updates, and bug fixes
- Detail oriented
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and other application in the Microsoft Office suite
- Team-oriented mentality and experience working as part of a team to achieve complex goals
- College degree from an accredited university preferred (Computer Information Systems or any related degree)
- Minimum of 2-5 years analysis experience
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical field preferred