Location: Arlington, VA
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of current technologies, programming languages, project management, and application development methodologies.
- Experience with AI, VR, AR is a plus
- Digital health experience is a plus
- A strong ability to be self-directed, comfortable with change and willing to try new things
- Drive the development of early stage products from nascent concept through production scale and market launch reaching millions of end users.
- You will be responsible for the ideation, architecture, and implementation of new products aimed at disrupting the healthcare industry.
- Partner with cross-functional team of Product, UX, and Data Science to create, build and deliver fresh, new approaches to the consumer experience in healthcare industry
- Participate in the ideation and brainstorming phase of product development
- Determine appropriate technology stack to solve business requirements
- Rapidly (4 – 6 weeks) prototype initial concepts to determine technical viability
- Incubate successful prototypes to through production scale
- Create and modify development process and procedures with the development staff and other IT teams
- Coordinate with IT admin and triage incoming work and ensure tasks are assigned across the development team
- Ensure development staff adheres to the business unit’s IT processes and procedures
- Provide architecture and code-reviews to members of the team to ensure quality
- Provide architectural design and development vision on large projects
- Mentor, provide code-reviews, and overall guidance to junior members of the programming department
- Provide second level of support in applying in-depth knowledge of systems to diagnose problems and find solutions to meet user requirements.
- Coordinate with IS and users to identify programming requirements for development projects and support activities
- Comply with prioritization process to reduce backlog of projects and directs preparation of programs to process data and solve problems