Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Work with project sponsor to confirm scope of engagement, confirm business objectives, to execute the project plan (audit program), and confirm time line and milestones.
- Evaluate the design of controls/processes outlined in the audit program.
- Document issues or exceptions regarding controls/processes reviewed to include suggested remediation steps and action plans.
- Document all supporting work papers in Auto Audit, adhering to the ARM work paper standards.
- Discuss draft issues with ARM manager before discussing with process owner.
- Share potential process improvements pursuant to observations regarding best practices and strengthening processes/procedures with ARM manager before discussing with process owners.
- Draft and deliver the internal audit results via a draft report.
- Participate in an exit conference and participate in presenting the internal audit results to management, as requested.
- Develop a list of recommendations for audits to gain efficiencies and maximize risk mitigation.
- Ensure knowledge transfer to the Financial and Operational audit team throughout.
Good to have but not required:
- Big Four Experience
- Independent thinking
- Sr level thinking, (not managing anyone)
- Understand how to project, think work towards goals and objectives.
- Apprehend and understand
- Process, identify, control risk assessment
- Auditing experience
- Process walk through’s
- Document, testing
- Auditing background required
- Team player
- Must have excellent writing, collaboration, communicating and listening skills.