Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: 7+ years of experience with Aspect Contact Center Suite.
- Experience as an IT application architect.
- Broad knowledge and experience with many technology stacks.
- Experience with cloud technologies, to include Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, VMware virtualization. Familiarity with public clouds such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure is desirable.
- Knowledge of automation and artificial intelligence technology and concepts, especially Natural Language Processing (NLP), Big Data, and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Prior federal government experience with a software development project in a contractor role.
- 7+ years of experience in Aspect Contact Center suite – Aspect Unified IP, APM, WFO, AQM, Speech Analytics, Tiles, ACD, IVR, CTI, SIP
- Candidate must have strong experience as a solutions architect with a focus on the Contact Center, well versed in multi-channel technologies and telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration on the back-end to perform an end-to-end service
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
- Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team