Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 3+ Months, Contract to Hire
Top Skill Sets:
- Strong experience with API’s and microservices.
- Highly skilled in one or more development languages.
- Some knowledge of Pega.
- Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- Strong Problem solver
- Good communicator and mentor, written and verbal
- Highly skilled in one or more development languages
- Some knowledge of Pega
- Experience with API’s and microservices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.