Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 3 Months, Contract to Hire
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on low to medium complexity, single large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Understand business needs and contributes to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test, root cause analysis, and performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Top Skill Sets:
- SQL, Powershell, General IT/Finance acumen from a client support perspective related to applications.
- Basic understanding of Relational and OLAP database concepts and design, knowledge of SQL (MS SQL & PL SQL), command scripting DOS, Powershell scripting, SDLC, Excel, Word, Visio.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of basic application functions.
- Some SQL Experience.
- Perform basic functional analysis of change requirements.
- Interpret and test multiple functionality points.