Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- The Application Technical Lead will lead the technical implementations of Portal, Mobile, Call Center and HIE initiatives.
- Lead Software Design and Development
- Function as a solution lead/architect for business initiatives.
- Lead the design and implementation of real time architecture solution for next generation Provider and Member Portal.
- Lead the design and implementation of mobile cross-platform solution
- Design and implement service oriented architecture framework using standard set of services
- Lead the design and implementation on call center technology solution.
- Lead the design and implementation Health Information Exchange data integration.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture direction.
- Lead, evaluate and provide technical and architectural guidance to team members.
- Lead solution architecture for application enhancements
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution
- Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components
- Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
- Develops technical design specifications
- Participate in and/or lead code reviews
- Lead technical meetings and provides technical directions to Programmer Analysts
- 2+ years of experience leading technical development teams
- 3+ years of leading technology solution architecture for customer facing applications; 3+ years of experience in designing and architecting Portal solutions, Mobile solutions, Call Center solutions and standard data exchange and EDI.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing customer facing web solutions, Clinical or Healthcare applications.
- Net experience and ready to develop code; Healthcare background a plus; 8+ years of software development experience in a fast-paced environment
- Solid design and architecture experience in .Net, Java, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL, Sybase – Tuning and optimization, Modular code development, Hands-on experience in writing web services and SQL store procedure calls
- Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider
- Experience in Agile development methodology is preferred; Complete SDLC experience required; Technical expertise in webservices, SOA architecture, Java, UML object
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent