Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: Test Automation, Agile Framework, Willingness to drive automation solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Hands on software quality assurance testing experience (required)
- Experienced with test automation and tools utilized in the industry (required).
- Experienced in writting Java script, VB Script and eScript (required)
- Working knowledge of version control systems such as SVN (required).
- Advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database (required).
- Experienced in Agile methodology (preferred).
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning