Location: Sacramento, CA
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Able to support version upgrades on existing applications.
- Understand business requirements and make enhancements to the existing applications as required
- Maintain and Support existing Customer correspondence applications.
- Most work will be during business hours but after hour support and oncall responsibilities may be required (most likely no more than one or two days a month)
- Work with monitoring team to identify and respond to incidents. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Perform research as requested on running jobs and system performance.
- Hands on experience working on Pega V6 and V7.x
- Working knowledge with Jenkins
- Pega Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Software development experience.
- Experienced in workflow design, configuration and process development, must understand business process concepts.
- Experienced in Java Script.
- Experienced in Web development using HTML, XLM, XSL, XSLT, jQuery, CSS and AJAX.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Basic understanding of IT processes and disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, and infrastructure).
- CSA and CSSA preferred