Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months, Contract to Hire
- Top Skill Sets: GO, Java, Restful, SOAP, WSDL & AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years’ experience developing complex, high-performance enterprise software.
- 3+ years’ experience of Java development.
- Flex development and broad experience with relational databases experience required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing, etc.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Collaborate and support team members in delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Work with product management and drive the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall technical design of solutions
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Contribute to evolving software excellence, architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns, automation, tools, etc.