Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- SQL (required), Informatica or similar ETL tools (required), Teradata or other relational database systems (RDBMS) (preferred), Unix (preferred)
- Skill Sets: SQL, Teredata, UNIX ETL Tools.