Location: St. Louis, MO
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Skills: Advanced SQL with Data Analysis (trends, comparisons, charting)
- Familiarity/experience with Software Development Life Cycle (college projects are fine for this).
- For at least one of these two roles, we are looking for someone with ETL (Informatica specifically would be great) experience as well.
- PL\SQL, T-SQL, SSIS are nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- HIPAA Healthcare EDI Transaction sets (required)
- EDI Mapping toolsets (preferred)
- AMISYS (preferred)
- COBOL (preferred)
- SQL (required)
- SSIS packages (preferred)
- Oracle (required)
- SQL Server (required)
- Unix (preferred)
- Teradata (preferred)