Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Expert knowledge of core Java 8, RESTful API, and microservices.
- Strong relational database experience (Oracle, SQL) required.
- Hibernate, Java 9, EJB / J2EE annotations, Log4J, Maven, and understanding of Docker a plus.
- The Department this role supports is Pega-based; knowledge of Pega is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- The Team operates in a large data environment and is very fast paced.
- Agile delivery methodologies used and must be familiar with Agile concepts.
- Top Skill Sets: Java 8, RESTful API, Knowledge of Pega.
- Candidate will provide workload/volume-based assistance for existing employee Lead Engineer, reduce technical dept, and help deliver scalable java base integration for CenPAS.
- Docker is plus.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Develop back end services supporting Pega Application and help drive new technology implementations supporting the Department.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Expert knowledge of COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
- Experience with Health Care applications development and design.
- Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience required.
- Expert knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#, PL/SQL.
- Strong experience with Oracle or SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures.
- Experience with Health Care applications development and design is preferred.