Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Skills: Advanced SQL with Data Analysis (trends, comparisons, charting)
- Familiarity/experience with Software Development Life Cycle (college projects are fine for this).
- For at least one of these two roles, we are looking for someone with ETL (Informatica specifically would be great) experience as well.
- PL\SQL, T-SQL, SSIS are nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Healthcare Experience (preferred), HIPAA Healthcare EDI Transaction sets (required), EDI Mapping toolsets (preferred), AMISYS (preferred), COBOL (preferred), SQL (required), SSIS packages (preferred), Oracle (required), SQL Server (required), Unix (preferred), Teradata (preferred)