Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 3+ Months
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience working with COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
- Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus.
- Experience working with C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging and stored procedures preferred