Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
Top Skill Sets: Denodo Admin & Architect experience with exposure to Java, Unix/Linux, Scripting, Data Warehouse, ETL and DBMS.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring solution meets business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Healthcare Experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL (preferred)
- Ability to learn Informatica or similar ETL tools (preferred)
- Teradata or other relational database systems (RDBMS) (preferred)
- Unix (preferred)