Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software
- Attends meetings to review end user and tracking and trending issues, workflow problems, system capabilities, monitoring feedback and potential system enhancement needs, etc.
- Works on revenue cycle projects as assigned.
- Perform in depth and precise investigation and documentation of future-state operational specifications and application functionality
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the Hospital Billing, Professional Billing and/or Claims applications as well as recent work experience in relevant applications.
- Will develop and document internal procedures, collect information and prepare specifications of system build
- Function as a primary contact to troubleshoot problems and questions from end-users during build, go-live and stabilization periods
- Coordinates changes between the support and the implementation teams