Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- This position is needed to provide technical assistance to the pharmacy application teams and to pharmacy-related hospital integration efforts.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, with end users, vendors and health care professionals at all level. Engage with stakeholders, understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing environments.
- Maintain an effective customer relationship.
- Promote and maintain a team environment.
- Troubleshoot pharmacy application issues and system error and escalates to Tier 3 or vendor as required;
- Experience with Pharmacy applications; such as Pyxis preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of health care delivery systems, business processes and organizational workflows.
- Demonstrate knowledge of procurement processes (Contracts) preferred.
- Apply testing methodology to test and validate processes, systems, and data.
- Lead the business to develop detailed user acceptance test cases and flows; including devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating testing.
- Review, track, and trend end-user reported issues, including but not limited to workflow problems, system capabilities, monitoring feedback, and potential system enhancement needs.
- Serve as an escalation for troubleshooting application issues and system errors within the county and with vendor when needed.
- Experience with various information technology platforms and operating systems, including -but not limited to – Windows 10, Window Server 2012+, SQL Studio Tools.
- Experience with Pharmacy, Financial, Rev Cycle, Clinical applications are pluses.
- Performs other related duties as required.