Location: Nashua, NH
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Licensed/Certified to practice
- Five to ten years of experience required
- The Application Coordinator (AC) – ClinDoc/STORK/ASAP, working as a member of the Information Systems (IS) team, participates in the development and design of the application(s) for which the incumbent is responsible and is required to gain an in-depth knowledge of the application(s).
- The AC will be knowledgeable about organizational policies and procedures, workflows, business operations for the area of business they are representing, and the functionality available in the application(s).
- The AC will communicate with the Good Help installation team, review the software, analyze business operations, work with Good Help and end users to tailor the system to the organization, and often participate in the initial training of end users.
- The incumbent will participate in current state mapping and future state workflow development, application design and development, testing, issue resolution, application integration, implementation and ongoing support activities.
- The AC will perform in-depth analyses of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Good Help software.
- The AC will be responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with vendor applications and will assess implementation strategies and the impact those strategies will have on workflows and operations.
- The incumbent will actively participate in all relevant Enterprise and local system Design, Build, Validate (DBV) sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Valid State of New Hampshire Registered Nurse license required
- 5+ years previous clinical or operational experience in area related to application required
- Achievement of Good Help Application Credentialing required
- Experience implementing clinical information systems and/or large scale and complex standardization and implementation of an EMR highly desirable
- Experience in Epic installations strongly preferred
- Demonstrated application design and implementation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, email, intranet, internet, and other systems
Other Skills Required:
- Superior goal accomplishment skills
- Ability to facilitate the engagement of end users in the design, build, validate sessions
- Demonstrated workflow process analysis and design
- Demonstrated facilitation/training skills
- Strong assertiveness skills, ability to manage conflict in a variety of situations
- Effective leadership skills and strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to interact and motivate multidisciplinary teams
- Flexibility required for night/weekend work