Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 3 Months
- Develop, monitor, and trend data regarding Revenue Cycle workflows, key performance indicators, and create other quality improvement items across the enterprise including Acute Care, Home Health, Hospice, Physician, & Long Term Care.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration, Finance, or other applicable fields preferred.
- 2 years of experience in Analytics and/or Reporting in a healthcare setting preferred, previous Revenue Cycle experience a plus.
- Must have knowledge regarding analytical tools and techniques.
- REQUIRED – expert Excel knowledge required, other analytical tools, such as Tableau, SQL, Crystal Reporting, or Access.
- Work requires a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Work requires the ability to interpret and execute policies and procedures.
- Work requires the ability to ensure the confidentiality and rights of patients and the confidentiality of hospital and departmental documents.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of person al computers and other standard office equipment.
- Must demonstrate a positive demeanor, good verbal and written communication skills, and be professional in both appearance and approach.
- Must be able to handle potentially stressful situations and multiple tasks simultaneously.