Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Analyze business needs and requirements w/ the vendor, design the solution and implement the application and associated systems in support of business operations.
- Design application solutions to meet current and future requirements.
- Collaborate with end user customers on design, testing and acceptance of data collection
- Debug application
- Develop forms for design specifications, testing and acceptance.
- Product documentation creation and upkeep.
- Willingness to understand the business need or departmental requirement and integrate the available tools and systems to solve the organizational need
- Experience working on fast-paced and highly-challenging environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Must be detail oriented and self-managing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and motivated by challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years application support experience directly supporting systems in a healthcare environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the business content in a behavioral health, mental health or drug and alcohol setting.
- Ability to gather and understand user requirements, mapping data elements to support the interaction between systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate well-developed organizational, problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Record software, preferably CoCentrix CCP or Profiler, and rules building are desirable.
- A working understanding of the concepts, methodologies, techniques and tools of application development.
- Possess a general working knowledge of basic form customizations, web services, and workflows
- Must have proven oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate customer service and support skills.